Here are some things you need to consider:
– where the barcode scanner is used,
– how to use it and what codes you will read with its help,
– reading range of the reader – you need to more or less determine the distance from which you will read barcodes,
– product scanning speed with a barcode reader,
– the ability to read damaged barcodes by the device,
– the possibility of taking photos with the code reader and scanning documents.
And if you are still not sure which scanner to buy, you can always ask the specialists in the store to help you make the right choice.